By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

"So basically, I'm Pro Life. All these people talking about "it's the woman's body, she should have the right to choose" Are full of shit. If a pregnant woman is killed, it's considered a double homicide. the pregnant woman never gets asked if she feels that the baby's life should count or not, it's just simply considered double murder. It wouldn't matter who the murderer was, it would still be murder.
The baby is alive, hence it is a life, hence killing it is murder. It doesn't matter who the murderer is, so that includes the woman who is pregnant with it. There's just no logical way you can say that one thing is wrong, but then the exact same thing is okay."

In most places that (the double homicide thing) is not the case and in the United States it has only been the case since 2004. In most places a fetus is not legally considered a person until birth. Something being alive does not make it a life - a blood cell is alive yet it is not an individual life, a sperm is alive yet it is not a life - the definition of an independent life is extremely hard to define and could be anywhere from conception to birth depending on your definition.

Personally I think people should be more careful with other forms of contraception whenever possible but I think it is a womans right to choose whether she is ready to have a child or not.

Around the Network

if you made the mistake of not having him put on a condom you must live with the results and give birth but if it was a product of rape or something similar then i still think it is wrong to take the life but exceptions must be considered

Rape is probably the only reaonable reason for an abortion, if you have a one night stand it's your own fault and no sympathy can be aimed at you.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

I'm not sure rape justifies killing a child , I mean yeah it's a really terrible thing but does sexual assault justify taking another life ? I personaly think that the only thing that would justify taking life is to protect that of another.

Pro Choice

Around the Network
Million said:

I'm not sure rape justifies killing a child , I mean yeah it's a really terrible thing but does sexual assault justify taking another life ? I personaly think that the only thing that would justify taking life is to protect that of another.

That's basically why I said I was Pro Choice, starting off. If the woman never had a chance to choose not to have sex or to choose to use a condom, then I'm not about to stand up and force her to carry it to term and give birth to it. Even when you're talking about day after pills, that still requires that she's in a state of mind to even consider that. Still, something like that should be looked at and dealt with before it becomes viable.

But when you're talking about a woman who is making the choice to have sex and not using, or agreeing not to use contraceptives, then she's made her choice. The issue of pro-choice is now over in my eyes and we move on to the issue of pro life.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Pro choice

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
PS360ForTheWin said:

are VGC users pro or anti abortion?

I'm pro-smashing-baby-skulls, since you put it that way.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
PS360ForTheWin said:

are VGC users pro or anti abortion?

I'm pro-smashing-baby-skulls, since you put it that way.

um, is there something wrong with how i phrased it

"Pro-abortion" implies that the person is all for aborting fetuses. "Pro-Choice" is the proper terminology. Many people are against abortion but believe people should have the choice. I'm one of them.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/