By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Opera on Wii no longer FREE.

If you did not download it as of yesterday it now will cost you $$. HA HA ha. I use it every so often if the wife is on the PC and I don't want to crack out the laptop. It's really nice to watch google/youtube videos.

Around the Network

Not really news, but whatever. It's pretty useful for watching Youtube videos...I was trying to describe a certain video to a friend while we were playing games...we realized we could just use the Wii browser right there...pretty useful.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Cheap Nintendo like always.

well, i'm kinda happy for opera. more revenue for those innovative web browser makers.

had they been born 10 years earlier, they would have been billioniares. now, they need to scrap for dollars.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Cursayer2 said:
Cheap Nintendo like always.

Charging us for something is not cheap. Cheap means to spend as little as possible. Charging is greedy. Yet even then it's only FIVE DOLLARS.

Amazing how that fact is ignored by bashers. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

He was being sarcastic....

Is it monthly? If it is then its basically paying for Live.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

one-time fee. it's just a stupid internet browser I never used it anyway. I just play games I don't care about all the extra crap.

OH NOESS!!!! THiS will be the endz of the Wii!

Seriously though, its just five bucks.  I've wasted more money on crap VC games. 

DKII said:
one-time fee. it's just a stupid internet browser I never used it anyway. I just play games I don't care about all the extra crap.

oh I heard 6 months back when it was released that it was going to be a sem-annual fee or somethiing like that but one-time isnt bad. But dont they hit you with all those charges for the extras like Wii-Vote and crap. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453