By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many ms points would you happpily use if Guardian heroes came to XBLA?

800 points.

Around the Network

Various points people would pay..... amongst fans though it would be a treat if this was re-released...... 360 in terms of arcade games is already the dreamcast in disguise.... now we need to make the 360 the new saturn in disguise on XBLA..... Guardian Heroes, Fighters megamix , Panzer dragoon, Daytona usa, even clockwork knight 1 & 2 (part 2 was a great platformer)....... come on Sega and microsoft , get these classics out there

Sorry, had to reply to this one... Guardian Heroes is one of the best games ever made. A shame most have never heard of it. It was recently named the 3rd best scroller of all time by www.GameObserver.com

http://www.gameobserver.com/features/inside/all-platforms/top-20-scrollers-part-5--5-4-3-34/

It beat out other scrollers like Final Fight, Streets of Rage, River City Ransom, etc. It's a rare title because it came out on the Saturn when the console was losing the battle againt the Psx and N64. It played like an interactive anime and has the most endings in any game to date. This HAS to be remade. I hear it sells for over $100 on Ebay, probably because it's so good and rare. I'd spend A LOT of points for it.

I already own this so I might pass on it.. However if they added online co op then I would jump in!

Wow this is one the most fun games I ever played. My cousin and I played it to death. Would love to see this come to xbla.

Around the Network

I think having a game like that on Xbox Live would show a thing or two to other developers on how to design games. Every game, especially beat 'em up, should have a "street fighting" game mode like Guardian Heroe had. How hard is it to convert all those characters and to map them some moves once they've been designed?

EDIT: Oops.... Sorry for the bounce. Still getting used to the site's control panel features and stuff. Didn't notice that "forum posts" was MY posts in the forums. Though it was referring to new forum posts... Oh well, carry on...

I'd pay billions for this. Do it, Treasure!

thats my most wanted game ever at the moment for me!!!!!!!!i recently bought a sega saturn and i am going to buy it.even the box (eu) is fucking great,better than the japanese!!!i could give an extra 3 0r 4000 m.p. for this!! 2d,action,rpg elements,great gameplay,treasure.....ahhh...cant wait...