By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many ms points would you happpily use if Guardian heroes came to XBLA?

It sure was a time consumer , You could be playing this game for what appears to be about 20 minutes and the next time you look at the clock you have been on it 4 hours already..... once you started that was it........ You were hooked........!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

1800 points would be the highest I would go. It was one hell of a game.

This game and Saturn Bomberman (2 Multi-taps = 10 players of awesomeness) were the best party games back in the day. I loved maxing out the multi-taps, beating the crap out of more friends at one time felt fulfilling.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Sega Saturn bomberman and Guardian Heroes......... multiplayer Dreamteam for saturn back in the day

Now I can't stop thinking about this game. I might have to hook up my Saturn later to play this baby.

This game had a badass intro

I owned everybody with Nicole. I'de open up a healing circle. Then as soon as people start walking in, to indulge on the free giving of life, I drop a big fat smiley face on them fools!! I'de force people all the way to the side of the screen, then cast a barrier to do massive damage. The only problem with her is she's clumsy and falls for no reason.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

Everything about it is badass....... crazy fight scenes, over 200+ hit combos possible, fast, slick, multiplayer, multiple routes through the story, lenghty story especially if you want to see all the various routes through the game....its one of the greatest games of all time

Haha.. Don't forget about the peasants, they can go on any plane. Little boy peasant was awesome. you can hide behind bushes. They were annoying to fight against though, especially when you can't hit them.

It looks like me and you are the only ones that share the same enthusiasm towards this game. -_-

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

pbroy said:

Haha.. Don't forget about the peasants, they can go on any plane. Little boy peasant was awesome. you can hide behind bushes. They were annoying to fight against though, especially when you can't hit them.

It looks like me and you are the only ones that share the same enthusiasm towards this game. -_-

Hey! I share the enthusiam! I just unfortunately don't own the game anymore! I know it's shameful. I need to get another copy through eBay. I hope this means the two of you are ready for Castle Crashers, because it's the closest were getting to Guardian Heroes in a good long while, unless Treasure gets off their ass and realizes they need another one pronto. By the way, if you guys have a DS, support them and pick up Bangai-O Spirits this month. It is truly godly, as are all Treasure games.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

pbroy said:

Im sure theres more than just you and me out there buddy...... unfortunately people seem to be too tied up with playing all the recent drib drab to care about classics like this............ i honestly do not know ONE PERSON who has played this game that didnt like it......... i know the same can be said about a lot of games, but considering it didnt sell too well and everyone loves it then Treasure/Microsoft need to release this on XBLA to show people what they have been missing out on.......

heres more gameplay footage for those who dont know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aoNZ5mctVg#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl5B8o9Ea9Y&feature=related#

And if theres any gunstar heroes fans out there you will be in for a suprise