By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many ms points would you happpily use if Guardian heroes came to XBLA?

Treasure recently treated us to one of the best shooters of all time on XBLA (Ikaruga)..... Seem as Guardian heroes is also a treasure game and treasure have stated that they love XBLA.... I'm just wondering how many microsoft points you would be willing to use up if Guardian heroes came to XBLA? I would happily use up 4000 ms points for this timeless classic game if it came to XBLA and i mean....... happily

What do you folks think???????????

Around the Network

I would definitely put down 4000 MS points for Guardian Heroes with 6 player co-op online. However Treasure already expresssed more interest in porting Radiant Silvergun to Xbox Live, so I would expect that from them before GH.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Yeah, Radiant silvergun will be a welcome addition to XBLA, its another timeless classic............

6 player vs mode was INSANE on Guardian heroes..... If they do release Guardian heroes it will take up a huge chunk of my time on XBLA thats for sure

Multiple routes to take to complete the game gave it huge longevity and there was always an incentive to go back to unlock more characters for vs mode........ Make it happen Treasure/Microsoft

ive never heard of this game,

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

400 to 800

something like a 2d guantlet legends?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

I think thats the case with a lot of people, it was released on the Sega saturn back in 1996, obviously the Sega saturn never really took off like it should have done so this game went virtually unnoticed by most people, if its ever released on XBLA though beleive me it will be HUGE amongst Guardian heroes fans

Heres a snippet of the game in action......... look at peoples comments, thats how highly they regard this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImuUdKQcBxw&feature=related#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUzhig91BI8&feature=related#

I was initially thinking of Gunstar Heroes when I read this post. I have never played Guardian Heroes, looks pretty good though.

I love this game. It's more like a 2d Fighter/RPG. This game got so much playtime back in the day with me and my friends. Every time we hung out we always ended up playing this game for hours on end. Story mode is awesome. Multi-player was a blast.

A reasonable cost for this game would be 800. 1800 max.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence