By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I like this girl, but I'm no shy to go and talk with her....

NiKKoM said:
Wait a minute... you are shy to talk to her but you already have her number...????

Nahh... she works in a jewelry. I have a busines card.

Around the Network

Don't listen to the other guys... If you like her, just ask if she wants to go have a friendly drink with you after work.. Don't wait another month or so.. because maybe she already has a boyfriend.. and then you just wasted your time... Don't call her!!! Speak to her in person! Go to the shop.. don't hesitate.. just ask her.. if she doesn't like you she would say no now & whenever.. so there is no point in hesitating!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

you're weird

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

when I got shy with women I usually tried to make some jokes and make them laugh which would make me alot more relaxed. In this case you should walk in to the jewelry store and say "wanna know whats harder then all these diamonds?" lol just kidding, dont say that.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Ok, just getting divorced and looking for a new relationship is pretty dumb. I suggest going through a string of meaningful, overnight, relationships. Preferably the kind where you don't remember their names. By a box of condoms, and go have fun. You shouldn't have been married that young in the first place. You robbed yourself of alot of the fun you should have been having in your early 20's. Time to do some catchup. Stop thinking about having a relationship and start thinking about having fun and finding out a bit more about yourself. You live in Texas for crying out loud. That state is full of hot women.

I give this thread a 9.5.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

Wait let me get this right. You were already married and now you are asking for dating tips from a bunch of kids on the internet? People that might be less than 10 years old? Are you sure she didn't divorce you?

Don't look for a relationship. You've been divorced for one month, for crying out loud.

Call her up or visit her, ask her out, go have a good time. Bring condoms.

But don't get involved... Rebound relationships after a huge split are pretty much doomed to failure. Don't even bother trying. Sort yourself out but that doesn't mean you can't have a little fun with the ladies in the meantime.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Geez. Leave the poor guy alone!

Did u find out her name yet?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Don't look at me, I'm inexperienced with women too.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.