By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I like this girl, but I'm no shy to go and talk with her....

Edit: Title correction: I like this girl, but I'm no shy to go and talk with her...

I like this girl, but I'm no shy to go and talk with her in person... I was yesterday in the store she works, and I couldn't talk to her =(

Should I call her and flirt with her over the phone?

Is that idea very pathetic? =(

Around the Network

Are you shy or not? if i would give an advice don't call talk too her real-life

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I thought you were married?

I could have sworn someone of Hispanic descent was married...

Was it El Gefe?

DMeisterJ said:

Was it El Gefe?

I was married... divorced one month ago =(

Problem is... I was married for 4 years, and I'm recently divorced.

I don't have a lot of experience anymore... I'm rusty in my flirting abilities.

Around the Network
Fernando said:
DMeisterJ said:

Was it El Gefe?

Let me start with, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.  You were JUST divorced and you're looking already?  Take some time to figure things out.  You need to sit back, reflect, figure out what went wrong, figure out what you want, THEN _CONSIDER_ looking for a relationship.  You're only a bit older than me so you were married young like I was.  Don't go screwing around just yet.

Do you know here name??? this time... xD..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

rendo said:
Fernando said:
DMeisterJ said:

Was it El Gefe?

Let me start with, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.  You were JUST divorced and you're looking already?  Take some time to figure things out.  You need to sit back, reflect, figure out what went wrong, figure out what you want, THEN _CONSIDER_ looking for a relationship.  You're only a bit older than me so you were married young like I was.  Don't go screwing around just yet.

really, i must agree with rendo

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

=(

Wait a minute... you are shy to talk to her but you already have her number...????

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)