By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Witcher

BenKenobi88 said:
I'm a fan of nipples and breasts to be sure, but it's not going to kill me if they're somewhat censored...I doubt it'll kill the game...

it doesnt at all

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

i downloaded the demo and i really liked it,im thinking of getting the full version

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

brute said:
i downloaded the demo and i really liked it,im thinking of getting the full version

it is worth every penny

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Apparently the Enhanced Edition comes in a big package with a music CD, bonus DVD, and a few other things?  I hope it doesn't cost too much...

Otherwise I could just buy the normal game for less and patch it...I dunno.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

A game I keep meaning to get, but I don't have time to play the games I've already got. Everything I've heard about it makes me believe it's the type of game I'd love. Very mature story. Breasts and nipples but not just thrown in gratuitously. Not just there because it's an 'M' game and they can be. Just a mature story.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:

Apparently the Enhanced Edition comes in a big package with a music CD, bonus DVD, and a few other things?  I hope it doesn't cost too much...

Otherwise I could just buy the normal game for less and patch it...I dunno.

ya, I got my game disc for free so I guess I could trade it in and get then enhanced package if there isnt an enhancing patch for the older version.

hey, glad to see you finally got a nice video card! 9600GT is really good for the price isnt it? ;) Enjoy the rest of your games too. It should be a night and day difference fro a 8400GS.

I bought the witcher too due to the extremely positive things said from users but couldnt really get into it. It was too slow paced and the battle system was weird for me.
But 99% of the people say this game is awesome so I would still reccomend it.

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

Oh, dont listen to people say its buggy still, no idea what pre-patch 1.3 was like but so far I have only seen some minor collision errors mainly due to obstacles getting in the way of attacks..