By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Ah that's right...I'm waiting for the enhanced version.

I don't know why they announced such a thing so early on...I might have bought the game by now if I didn't know there was a superior version on the way.

I know existing owners can update for free, but I'm not going to play it now and again in a few months...especially if it's inferior to what's coming.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

The Witcher is a terrific game. When I heard about the "enhanced version" patch, I decided to stop playing it and wait for that to come out. I have a feeling it will force me to start my game over, so I'm just going to wait.

It's kind of like a cross between Neverwinter Nights 2 and Diablo with a little Oblivion sprinkled in for the spell creation parts. It's a good game and well worth the money.

You guys know that the US has a censored version of the game?

BenKenobi88 said:
I've been tempted to get it...why should I?

A very good story, tons of side-quests (walk girl home, go on second mission to a barn to have sex), action-RPG, good graphics, good main quests (gain trust of town to get into city) , fun.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

slimeattack said:
You guys know that the US has a censored version of the game?

nope

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

They don't show the nipples and most of the breasts because of the ESRB.

I really wish this would come out on a console, cause my computer just doesn't run it. :(

Also, didn't GoW show nipples? Why can't the Witcher?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Yes it did, I think he is pulling your leg. And I wish my computer could run this (or maybe it can I just would be at the very low end).

ZenfoldorVGI said:
I really wish this would come out on a console, cause my computer just doesn't run it. :(

Also, didn't GoW show nipples? Why can't the Witcher?

Yes, God of War showed nipples.

I'm a fan of nipples and breasts to be sure, but it's not going to kill me if they're somewhat censored...I doubt it'll kill the game...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )