By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How hard is Zelda II: The Adventure of Link?

Valkyria00 said:
^
Meh I already bought Mario.

What Mario game?

Around the Network

^
Original Super Mario Bros for NES.

Zenfoldor is right, you will need a guide for Zelda. He's worth playing, you can play Mario later.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

BTW, some emulators ROMs have lead to me buying the proper version, such as Zelda Minnish Cap, and Castlevania Double Pack.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Zelda 2, what a great game. Hard as heck but you feel satisfied that you beat the game at the end.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Hard. And frustratingly so, I think. Everytime you die (often), you start at the very first temple, and the random battles will keep annoying you. I never finished it.

Currently playing: NSMB (Wii) 

Waiting for: Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii), The Last Story (Wii), Golden Sun (DS), Portal 2 (Wii? or OSX), Metroid: Other M (Wii), 
... and of course Zelda (Wii) 

some poeple need a guide to beat this game? bahh spoiled kids

I beat this game at 9 years old without any help and I had just started with enlish in 3 rd grade (2 hours a week only), there was no internet in those days

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

It's hard, but not frustrating. The final palace is a damned maze, but other than that it's very doable. Kids these days are just spoiled.

It's very hard. I can't really go into the game because it's too hard for me. I usually beat the new games I buy and if I put enough effort into it, I also beat SNES games, but Zelda II is definitely too hard for my taste.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I love Zelda II. That wall level at the end of the game... Good God...

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009