By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Did someone hack the voting?

Wow!! How did FFVII get up at #1? it was at 14 last night dam!!

mM
Around the Network

people hacking the voting system probably, its really easy to do and easy to fix :)

Dallinor said:
Ackmed Tepish said:
It is too convenient that all the Nintendo titles are voted down to the bottom of the list and are replaced with exclusivley Sony games. Looks like Sony fans can't handle not being king ofhll so they're reduced to this sort of childishness. I'll be glad when the Sony is finally out of gaming.

And yet when I voted a 10 on some very high-quality Sony games only a few days ago there were people here who instantly gave them a 0.

Don't fool yourself Ackmed Tepish this voting swindle is not one-sided.

Also the old list did not comprise of any games apart from nintendo games. Who was being childish to begin with? And whos getting irked now that the list has changed?

you can give a game zero?

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

Is it me or the the games voting are changing A LOT within minutes... and at the same time the overall vgchartz page is giving errors?

Yeah it is odd, I agree with Nintendo having alot of the top games but there are certainly Sony and Sega games I think belong in top ten too

End of 2007 Predictions:

Wii =18m

360=14m

PS3=7m

DS=64m

PSP=30m

Around the Network

seems like a few nintendo games have crawled back up to the top, at least Ocarina is back where it should be

who cares, the rating system means nothing, you'd have to have a pretty dull life to want to spend time fixing it......or have a PS3 and still waiting for a decent game to play :0P

Well said, llewdebkram.

Well said, DonWii (second best inside joke ever).

I really think the rating system needs to be reset and limited to one vote per account, its getting very abused right now. If any fanboys want to screw up the ratings all they have to do is go to Nintendo.com, playstation.com or Xbox.com and they can get a flood of fanboys over here to screw it all up for us.

If it was limited to members only with a post count of at least 10 that would prevent any Joe-schmo from just coming in here and screwing it up.

These numbers defintly look off:
Croc 2 (PS) 9.50
Bob The Builder (PS) 9.10
American Idol (PS2) 9.58

And seriously this is the same game and the numbers are way off, When I voted for the Xbox versions on Wednesday it was in the high 8s with each one having about 10 or 15 votes. Now its dropped to this, yet the PS3 version rocked.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma (PS3) - 8.13 (221 votes)
Ninja Gaiden (XB) - 6.91 (58 votes)
Ninja Gaiden Black (XB) - 6.83 (77 votes)

Yes its nice to get more people here, But not when they are just coming here to get their console on top of the list and screw up the numbers.

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie