By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hackers taking over latest Mario Kart Wii tournament

stupid hacker

Around the Network

The only real hacker there is ihack@you everyone else just did a glitch. That ihack@you guy can pull stars, mushrooms, blue shells, etc whenever. I know a few people that raced him. He seems to be the only hacker online in MK Wii.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

i raced ihack@you
i was second and after about 30 seconds it said the race is over since the first finished 30 seconds ago

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

koopatrooper said:
i raced ihack@you
i was second and after about 30 seconds it said the race is over since the first finished 30 seconds ago

What stage were you at? If it was Grumble Volcano there's a glitch that lets you finish the race in under 30secs. I won't go into detail explaining it though.

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" -Shigeru Miyamoto

Currently Playing - Metroid Zero Mission

>15% ending
Normal Hard <2hrs <100% Normal Hard
<2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 2-4hrs <100% Normal Hard
>2hrs 100%
Normal Hard 4+hrs <100% Normal Hard

Wasn't the Grumble Volcano glitch showed even in a thread here in VGC. Anyway, the glitch is stupid and i bet that using it online would eventually result a ban.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

This hacker is so unfair.'

I hate this Hacker .

hmm when you hack a game why the f--k do you do it like that? I mean if you are any smart at all you do it so you win with atmost 1 second not like that idiot.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

SuperMario1 said:
koopatrooper said:
i raced ihack@you

What stage were you at? If it was Grumble Volcano there's a glitch that lets you finish the race in under 30secs. I won't go into detail explaining it though.

If you looked he finished in a time that hardly even registered 4/1000 of a second, The Lance guy also clearly did the same thing but not as well, Probally Mod-Chip related. I suspect RickRoll cheated as well but just didnt want to be so obvious as the others in how he did it, but still his score sticks out.

SuperMario1 said:
koopatrooper said:
i raced ihack@you

If you looked he finished in a time that hardly even registered 4/1000 of a second, The Lance guy also clearly did the same thing but not as well, Probally Mod-Chip related. I suspect RickRoll cheated as well but just didnt want to be so obvious as the others in how he did it, but still his score sticks out.

Those hackers suck.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...