By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII playable at TGS 2008

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ffdream.com%2Fnews-2673.html&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sl=fr&tl=en

Final Fantasy Dream reports that FFXIII will be playable at the 2008 Tokyo Game Show. A demo of the game has been completed, and will be available for all to experience.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Cool. When about in September is TGS? I can't wait.

I hope so. Turns out I will be at TGS this year!!!

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

If there is a Playable Demo at TGS, that spells good news for a potential Mid 2009 release in Japan

I remember there was a thread a week or so back when people balked at my suggestion there could be a gameplay blowout at TGS.  If this Demo at TGS is true, then I guess I was right.

It seems like SE is keeping it cards close to their chest and FFXIII is may be futher along in development then many thought.

Hopefully, this will shine light in this time of darkness[ imean , I thought I would have waited till a 2011 release]

^_^

Around the Network

Am not happy untill I get a release date.... but this is good news.....

4 ≈ One

FinalEvangelion said:
I hope so. Turns out I will be at TGS this year!!!

cool,then you will be able to play it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Stats87 said:

It seems like SE is keeping it cards close to their chest and FFXIII is may be futher along in development then many thought.

Well it is since SE has already hired voice-actors.

Finally!
Confirmation that this title hasn't frozen. :)

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Sweet. I can't wait to read the impressions from people and the inevitable videos. Yay!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.