By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thank you sir. *plays Dragula by Rob Zombie* I feel like playing football (American) when I hear this song. We listened to it in the locker room before our games in high school. It just makes me want to hit somebody.

Around the Network

Man I love that song, i saw Rob Zombie live, that was intense.

I bet it was intense. Could you hear anything after that concert? Could I get a beer? *plays Double Team by Tenacious D*

Beer coming up.

Ya I could hear fine, Bullet For My Valentine was the opening act and Lacuna Coil played second so it was a crazy concert. That was ....3 years ago.

Thanks for the beer. That concert sounds like it was fun. Well everybody I'm going to a friends to play beer pong. Have fun tonight and don't do anything I wouldn't do. *plays I Wanna Rock by Twisted Sister and leaves $15 tip*

Around the Network

man, O-D-C

I barely recognized you with your sig and new avatar.

*plays Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas*

a bud light lime and put the sox game on on friday for me k?

Gimme your best drink.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

O-D-C

COME BACK! WE ARE BORED!

drink up me hearties yo ho

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.