By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - should i sell my wii

well already got a 360 and ps3 so i would be jsut selling it for some cash, still not sure to sell it though since when i sold my ds i kinda regreted it cos guitar hero on tour was right around the corner lol but then again i hate the fact it jsut gathers dust

Around the Network

If you are thinking about selling it and no games intrest you then please do

Incandescence said:
Based on your post, the Wii is not the system for you. Get rid of it.

What she said.  Just don't make another "I just sold my Wii thread."

We get it.  Wii isn't for everyone.

You are missing some major games though:

OP's Collection Wii (18) :

Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2

Excite Truck

GT Pro Series

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Mario Kart Wii

Mario Strikers Charged

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Red Steel

Sonic and the Secret Rings

SSX Blur

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz

Super Paper Mario

Super Smash Bros Brawl

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves

Wii Play

Wii Sports

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Well considering the OP sold his DS a few months ago with all the games out and coming? can you really expect the OP to keep his Wii even when the massive flood of games come. Also take into account he is only buying first party not third party. Does the OP buy third part for other consoles?

@OP sell it. Clearly your tastes aim towards a more niche gaming market that you will find elsewhere. I also do disagree since there are more to games than first party line. Which provides plenty of gaming for me.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Yes. Sell it and go find a new hobby, since this one is clearly not for you.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

Well it's your loss and another one's gain.

How can people really think that Nintendo alone can satisfy everyones need?
You don't see me selling my ps3 or xbox360 beacuse Microsoft and Sony can't produce the games I want the next 6 months.

Go buy some 3 rd party games for GOD's Nintendo's sake.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

mr_gappy said:
well already got a 360 and ps3 so i would be jsut selling it for some cash, still not sure to sell it though since when i sold my ds i kinda regreted it cos guitar hero on tour was right around the corner lol but then again i hate the fact it jsut gathers dust

Seriously, I'll take it. How much?

You'll have to buy it back when Madworld comes out.

steven787 i have owned most of them and well i found lots of them boring it was a shame i didnt have time to sit through super paper mario though that was kinda fun, and i actually found mario and sonic at the olympics fun, but still i never seem to play my wii always have some other games to play like at the minute still have ninja gaiden 2, rock band, dynstay warriors gundam and soul calibur 4 all to finish

desroko im from the uk so its a pal system