By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - should i sell my wii

Sell it since there is nothing for you, you can always try to buy a new one when games you want comes out for it.

Around the Network

no don't see it.

here is what you should do, create a youtube video of you strapping the wii with dynamite, and then blowing it up.

Now I'm sure their will be many who will donate to your cause, so this will fund your dynamite as well as recover the money spent on the wii.

Win-Win situation :)

In my opinion there are more great games for the Wii in production than for Xbox+PS3. But sell your Wii, someone who likes games will be glad about to get it. :)

sure sell it... Its not like SSBB or MKWii don't have nearly infininte replay value...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Sell it at Christmas with all games for, say, 500-700 pounds.

It'll work.

Around the Network

If you really bought mario kart wii, ssbb, super mario galaxy, metroid prime corruption and legend of zelda twilight princess and thought they sucked, never even tried some great third party gameslike Boom Blox, Raving Rabbits, don't see anything coming up(and guess what, no, everyone doesn't agree with you, fanboy or not) , and don't realize where Motion Plus is going to take gaming; then I don't know why the hell you bought one in the first place.

If you're over twelve, I'm not sure why you need the advice of a whole gaming group. After all, people buy and sell systems everday, all by themselves.

In fact, I'm having a hard time believing this thread at all.

Man sell it, i didnt thought it twice and sell it like 2 months ago now waiting for september to get a ps3

Sell it, I agree with you the lineup has been a pretty big dissapointment and it isn't getting much better. I'd have sold mine last year if my girlfriend didn't love WiiSports/Play/Fit.

If your going to sell the Wii why not sell your 360 while your at it? But I see what your saying but I would'nt sell it if I were you. This console at times is very difficult to grab. You should keep it because am sure some other games will come out soon.(Starfox!!!!)But since you already have a ps3 I dont see why you need to sell it. Let the wii take a break and start playing B3yond.

mr_gappy said:

should i flog my wii, i have looked at the games coming up for the rest of the year and they are all awful not even the biggest nintendo fanboy can disagree with that, i have already bought mario kart wii, ssbb, super mario galaxy, metroid prime corruption and legend of zelda twilight princess and guess what they all sucked apart from super mario galxy and legend of zelda

so can anyone give me a decent reason to keep my wii

note i already got rid of my ds a few months ago

Nintendo says sell your Wii we don't want you...