By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - should i sell my wii

If you hate all the games then sell it. You could probably get a good amount with those games. I sold my Ds too. Got 120 for it with Pokemon diamond. That is the only nintendo system i can ever say that i hated, so i sold that and bought my wii which i love

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

Where do you live? If in the US, sell it with a profit. If in others, think twice.

Sell the Wii if you do not want it. If you leave it for a year or two you will get less for it.

Sell it.

But don't whine to use when you want it back and it is impossible to get.

It's your choice ,sell it if you want.

Around the Network

If you don't appreciate it, sell it and let someone else appreciate it. The DS is one of the greatest pieces of hardware if not the greatest. To sell that means you are obviously sufferring from some sort of defficiency.

Nintendo = Innovation = Wii

selling game consoles mid generation is one of the dumbest things you can do. but lucky for you the wii is in high demand so you likely won't lose much if anything on it. that said, if you don't really like most of nintendo's first party offerings the wii is the wrong system for you.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Madworld is coming and that's enough reason to keep it.

sure. If you're in a bind and need some quick cash, go for it. Although 300 bucks isn't much...

i'd keep it though.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

damn u have SSBB and MK:wii yet you still want to sell it ? go ahead then those 2 games alone can last me forever :)