By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - VGC-er Comes Through! $199.99 Arcade Price Near-Confirmed!

JaggedSac said:
NJ5 said:
JaggedSac said:
Do the new arcades come with hdmi out? Also, how much does the 60GB hard drive cost?

1- Yeah, all the current 360 models do.

2- Probably too much, but if you don't mind you can probably buy a cheaper second-hand one.

I was asking because if it isn't that much, you could make your own Pro for cheaper by buying an Arcade and buying a hard drive.

I was considering doing that when I bought my 360, but ended up concluding it's not worth it. Maybe it's slightly cheaper, but the Pro has some additional advantages which erase the tiny advantage (included component cables for example, maybe some more things).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Dolla Dolla said:
I believe there's mention that they are selling a starter pack around this same time (early September) with the 60GB hard drive and 3 months of Xbox LIVE for $99 bucks.

Well this makes sense since the 60GB Pro will be $299.

Stats87 said:
NJ5 said:
JaggedSac said:
Do the new arcades come with hdmi out? Also, how much does the 60GB hard drive cost?

2- Probably too much, but if you don't mind you can probably buy a cheaper second-hand one.

Well the 20GB HD goes for $90 on Amazon and the 120GB HD goes for $180, which is pretty ridiculous.

I got my 500GB External Drive for $50, but I got it at cost from a friend. But I see 500GB HD's for $100 on Bestbuy Online

Go to eBay. You can get a 20 GB for your 360 for around $50, with shipping.

Edit: Here's a link for proof: 20 GB hard drive for 39.95 with 11.95 shipping Buy It Now auction

Second Edit: A link for a 120 GB hard drive(Refurbished): 120 GB hard drive for 99.95 with 9.95 shipping Buy It Now auction

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
Stats87 said:
NJ5 said:
JaggedSac said:

Well the 20GB HD goes for $90 on Amazon and the 120GB HD goes for $180, which is pretty ridiculous.

I got my 500GB External Drive for $50, but I got it at cost from a friend. But I see 500GB HD's for $100 on Bestbuy Online

Edit: Here's a link for proof: 20 GB hard drive for 39.95 with 11.95 shipping Buy It Now auction

Second Edit: A link for a 120 GB hard drive(Refurbished): 120 GB hard drive for 99.95 with 9.95 shipping Buy It Now auction

that is indeed a much better deal, but it is still expensive compared to other HD's you can get

Stats87 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Stats87 said:
NJ5 said:
JaggedSac said:

that is indeed a much better deal, but it is still expensive compared to other HD's you can get

I know. I just wanted to point out there are better ways to get these than at retail.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Stats87 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Stats87 said:
NJ5 said:
JaggedSac said:

I know. I just wanted to point out there are better ways to get these than at retail.

I know. I just wanted to point out....there is nothing I can put here that I haven't already said

Meh, it could be for a specific shop, or at least I hope so.

The name in the upper right hand corner is the name of the store I work at, so it didn't matter if you blanked it out, but good looking out just in case.

The store is a decent size chain in the northwest US that's a one-stop shopping store, like Wal-mart.

djwoodgrain said:

The name in the upper right hand corner is the name of the store I work at, so it didn't matter if you blanked it out, but good looking out just in case.

The store is a decent size chain in the northwest US that's a one-stop shopping store, like Wal-mart.

Thanks for the hard work. Much appreciated. Try to stick around, because it's a great forum. Oh and if you're already a 360 owner yourself, come and join the VG Chartz Gamerscore League

@ Xen: Grow up.

^Why, because I hate Microsoft and that system and don't them to succeed? let's leave it at that.