By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Left 4 Dead coming to PS3, ported by EA

Wonder if it's good enough to make me say "thanks EA!"

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Sqrl said:

Yeah I still don't see the point of the last line.  I just don't see what another system has to do with your point.  Your first sentence summed up your position and didn't really need any help.  Granted it didn't really bother me or anything it was just out of place and I thought I had missed something.

The same reason that he implied that PS3 didn't make profit, I implied that he Wii does make profit.  He, I, or both of us could be made wrong, but I was just trying to bring the point home that if it was about profit, and his insinuation that the PS3 makes none, and since Wii games cost less to produce, his insinuation that the Wii does would make his point largely inaccurate.

Granted, he didn't say the Wii made profit, but you can't tell anything when people choose to make snarky, snappy comebacks, rather than have an informed conversation with someone.

Now I know I'm missing something, but don't worry about it.  Like I said it didn't really bother me or anything, not worth derailing the thread.

@Topic,

Knowing that this is just a rumor I'm honestly not sure which way I'd like to see it go.  I don't really have a problem in any way with L4D on the PS3...I just don't like the idea of EA porting more valve projects, even if they are already doing the 360 version.  Ideally valve would do the work but I think we all know how Gabe feels about that idea.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Nice to hear, but in all honesty, i have no intrest in this game.

dont care

Big news if true but looks like a rumour section.

Around the Network

I guess it would be good if it really came to PS3 aswell, but I wouldn't buy it for consoles if I was interested in the game.

If it is anything as a port of the quality of the orange box I will not get it, I'll get it on PC.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

nah didnt like the orange box. i doubt id like this ,others probs will but i wont

Heh, I figured they'd port it. The only question was when.

EaglesEye379 said:
Big news if true but looks like a rumour section.

It is, but it is inevitable