By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF Versus XIII confirmed as worldwide PS3 exclusive.

Imo the big news was ffxiii and PE for psp. OT: versus xiii being exclusive is nice and all but this wouldn't be an issue if a previous 'exclusive' wouldn't have been multi, catch my drift?

Around the Network

I still dont trust them

If this game is coming out after FFXIII then you are going to wait forever for it. The word "exclusive" does not mean much anymore it could even go the Wii with this current trend.

Zuhyc said:
It's exclusive until MS decides they need it multiplatform.

ROTFL!!!!!!

Whats the difference between ff13 and ff13 versus??? what that versus mean?

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network

Nomura, much like Kojima, doesn't want the quality of his game sacrificed by going multiplatform, and is also probably a bit Sony friendly. It is him alone who is keeping this game exclusive.

Let's see how long he can hold out against Wada and the others, lol.

Shura said:
Whats the difference between ff13 and ff13 versus??? what that versus mean?

versus is S-E enterpritation of the war between the the Dark prince a.k.a PS3, and the white knight a.k.a 360 as they fight....well what else do you think they'll fight about?

exclusivity. XD

im gonna predict ffxiii holiday 09 and versus following summer 2010 with the psp agito or w/e coming inbetween...but eh thats just me

but on topic: theres no telling anymore if its going to go multi or not, depends on if the hype builds up enough were microsoft comes in and offers money for it, and if the ps3 sells enough this holiday season. i believe if the ps3 can hit the 20+ million mark then SE will happily keep it exclusive, along with other titles.

yeah they declare neutrality right now but once the ps3 starts leading between the HD consoles then they will swing back in favor of the ps3, they just want money right now...and i dont blame then. this biz cost a alot to produce games.

makingmusic476 said:
Nomura, much like Kojima, doesn't want the quality of his game sacrificed by going multiplatform, and is also probably a bit Sony friendly. It is him alone who is keeping this game exclusive.

Let's see how long he can hold out against Wada and the others, lol.

Yeah he should have quite some influence, but big Wada is the boss! And the shareholders too.

Wow

MOAR INFO FROM FAMITSU

- in Versus, the scene of when the main guy walks up the stairs and the scene with the girl in white dress are shown in realtime

- there's about 30 mins of additional scenes in FF7ACC

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1217145_1124.html