By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF Versus XIII confirmed as worldwide PS3 exclusive.

@ Zenfoldor

No, there are just clearing up the fact that it isn't a exclusive FF13 style ... where it is exclusive only in Japan. Versus 13 is a worldwide PS3 exclusive and will remain that way. Their statement didn't imply anything.

Around the Network

Maybe if they didn't say the same thing for FF13 all those years, their word might actually mean something.

Planned.... Hmm... Wonder if I'll trust that statement.

who cares as long as I get to play it on PS3 I'm cool and if it goes multiplatform then even better cause more people will get to play.

How many times was FFXIII confirmed as a PS3 exclusive? I mean seriously after FFXIII and the ridiculous number of SE RPGs coming to 360 first and/or exclusively does anyone really believe the game will be exclusive to PS3.

Around the Network

I like how they put "PS3 exclusive worldwide" on Versus. It shuts up all M$ fanboys from saying it will later be ported to Xbox 360.

ah ,, i wish i could believe
i'll my ps3 once i realize this is an exclusive game

lol at the comment about selling the stocks at a really low price to hurt SE =)

all that would happend is that the stock would drop a bit and sony would lose money, but even then sony being pissed at SE being multiplat would be considered good by investors as that would mean that sony sees SE's sales on MS platform as being big enough to be a threat.... so more profit for SE and thus the stock price would probably rise. You could also see the bad relationship as a potential block for SE but let's face it, sony is never going to remove SE's PS licences so it doesn't matter.

Versus will be multiplat if the sales of FF13 MS are better than the sales of FF13 PS3, that is pretty much certain. If the sales are bleh, sony might reconsider their multiplat strategy.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Well, this is true until MS buys it.

Nice Versus looks more interesting and PS3 fans will get both.

FF13V+FF13< FF13

Bluray<DVD

PS3<360