By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SONY: Xbox 360 Games Could Benefit from PlayStation 3

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
this is just sony pr, acting like a a pure a$$hole he is. xb 360 will gain nothing from being ported too from the ps3 if it is the lead platform. and also ff13 on the xb 360 will look the same as the ps3 version, why simple because both consoles are virtually identical in power.

lol same power, thats why killzone2 anahilates anything on the 360.

They will look the same so one version does not alianate the userbase of the other console.

Around the Network

new killzone2 trailer on usa psn looks stunning i doubt that cud be done on 360

eventually games will lead on ps3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

XBOX 360 will always be the leading platform in my opinion.

everyone should be happy now

Xbox 360 Games Could Benefit from PlayStation 3

Could?

I thought the 360 was already benefitting from the PS3. It's got FFXIII and a number of other previous exclusive games from Sony.

I kid because I love :)

Around the Network

PC is the main platform, so fanboys can shove it.

I gotta say, I enjoy companies cooperating (In a way) over taking shots at each other. It's such a nice change of pace as both sides will benefit rather than one.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Hus said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
this is just sony pr, acting like a a pure a$$hole he is. xb 360 will gain nothing from being ported too from the ps3 if it is the lead platform. and also ff13 on the xb 360 will look the same as the ps3 version, why simple because both consoles are virtually identical in power.

lol same power, thats why killzone2 anahilates anything on the 360.

They will look the same so one version does not alianate the userbase of the other console.

The internet is split down the middle of whether Gears 2 or KZ2 looks better. However one game that there is 15 mins of vidoe footage of, running on 360 is Far Cry 2. That EASILY beats both Gears 2 and KZ2 to the best looking console game. Seeing as it was running on the 360 in the videos at Gamersyde shows that 360 can handle KZ2, MGS4 and Uncharted.

Dont believe? Go here to view the 3 parts of Far Cry 2 on 360 at E3.

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_6895_en.html

Any one with any subjectivity can see K2 looks far better, 360 would meltdown trying to run it.

Far cry beats K2 LMFAO that is simply priceless, only on vg.

Hus said:

Any one with any subjectivity can see K2 looks far better, 360 would meltdown trying to run it.

Far cry beats K2 LMFAO that is simply priceless, only on vg.

It does beat KZ2 - But you have to run it on a PC! xD

Tease.