By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Leo-J: 'ps3-19-23mllion(will not go below 120k WW any week in 08)'

ZenfoldorVGI said:
You know what though. I probably should have just kept my mouth shut.

Defending myself at this point, even though I have a valid courtroom defense, is just a knee-jerk reaction.

Sorry Leo-J. You were right. I had hoped you weren't. My bad. You didn't epic fail, I did, and I hope you can forgive me.

I stick by my assertion that we shouldn't make absolute predictions. They can often get brought back to bite us. Like when I was an uber-noob to numbers and assumed that Others would sell more copies of Brawl than the US.

I'll try not to act like a fanboy in the future. What else can I say?

You go boy. See, now I like you.

Now to move to the guy that predicted that the 360 will outsell the PS3 WW for 7 out of the next 8 weeks. Tally Ho!

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Around the Network

This thread was evil to begin with. It was started when the man wasn't even here to defend himself.... that's just low... who ever the OP was....

4 ≈ One

|_emmiwinks said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Defending myself at this point, even though I have a valid courtroom defense, is just a knee-jerk reaction.

Sorry Leo-J. You were right. I had hoped you weren't. My bad. You didn't epic fail, I did, and I hope you can forgive me.

I stick by my assertion that we shouldn't make absolute predictions. They can often get brought back to bite us. Like when I was an uber-noob to numbers and assumed that Others would sell more copies of Brawl than the US.

Now to move to the guy that predicted that the 360 will outsell the PS3 WW for 7 out of the next 8 weeks. Tally Ho!

Tally Ho!?!?!?

LOLZ!!

@ DGC

Yeah, it's karma.

An evil result for an evil idea.

I can't wait until the thread gets locked.

nice try but 127,000

I am Ted Nugent

Cat Scratch Fever

DMeisterJ said:
|_emmiwinks said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Tally Ho!?!?!?

LOLZ!!

@ DGC

Yeah, it's karma.

An evil result for an evil idea.

I can't wait until the thread gets locked.

Same here.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
Wow so many people banned on this thread I guess leo j was right about this prediction anyway.

yeah, a lot...

PS3 at 122K for the week ending 25th of July.

Neos owned by Leo-j. Readjustments, don't you just love them.

EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF???!! This thread is still alive??!!!

4 ≈ One

Lol, the "most idiotic" member of Vgchartz has more accurate predictions than the beloved John Lucas this year it seems.
Oh, the irony.
Also; I love it when the site's biggest stealth trolls get owned, even though I'm not Leo's best friend.

So can we finally give this thread a lock?

Please?

Come on sqrl, it was fine when it was right, but it's wrong.

This would be a fair lock now.

The pata-pwnage in this thread is beautiful.