By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you happy with your current gen systems?...did you expect more of them?

Ronster316 said:

You wont be dissapointed, AC 6 is another Exclusive GEM on the 360..... best thing about those who are just about to buy the 360 is that the exclusives that came out during the extra year the 360 had on the market pretty much all turned out good, saints row is fun both online and offline and still palyed a fair bit online by people today, smackdown v raw 07 is more popular online than smackdown v raw 08 is on 360 lol, condemned: criminal origions is better than condemned 2 by a MILE... and you can pick up great exclusive online multiplayer games like Virtua fighter 5 and Virtua tennis 3 for peanuts now

Thanks for the information, I keep hearing good things about Saint's Row. I played Kameo on a friends 360 and really enjoyed that also considering it was launch title. Gah, I'll need to buy one soon now XD (My poor wallet)

Around the Network

I have a 360, and I'm happy with it. I also didn't expect it to have a lot of the games that I would want to play.

Disappointed so far. I'm seeing alot of safe, "me too" development going on, and not enough breadth or depth in terms of game selection, unless I count in XBLA and PSN games, but I'm referring to current tech games.

I've played better, more challenging versions of the big name games in the past. The only things that have stood out are Dead Rising and Portal.

Also, I was expecting more technichally. Where are the destructible environments which should be a mainstream feature by now? Why are we still getting long load times in games? The better AI? I don't know much about programming, but I figured having multiple cores would result in much better than I'm seeing.

On paper, my PC is far less capable than either 360 or PS3, but I can run the same multiplatform games as well or sometimes better.

I love my PS3, not really what I expected thought.

Sales predictions end of 08' (2008-7-27)

• PS3: 20. million
  • X360: 23. million
  • WII: 40. million        

PS3 to surpass X360 WW sales by Q2 2009

Around the Network

I own a Wii and DSlite, very happy with both of them.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

Scary4Eva said:
I own a Wii and DSlite, very happy with both of them.

same here...

I'm one of the few that prefers the Wiimote over a traditional controller.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

i am very happy with them

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Yeah, I sure am... see

i have all three current gen systems but i don't really like Wii or PS3, but the 360 is incredible. I couldn't ask more for a system