By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I ordered RE4 & Okami for the Wii. What am I getting myself into?

OK, I just ordered Okami & Resident Evil 4 from Amazon based on your guy's recomendation. All I know is Okami is like Zelda, and RE4 is an award-winning horrer shooter. Is there anything else I need to know before I play these?

Please respond. And NO SPOILERS!

Around the Network

They are really good games :D expect hours of enjoyment

your getting yourself into 2 great games

you will love them.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

RE4 is an absolutely fantastic horror shooter.

Okami, The art is beautiful and fantastic, but honestly I was disapointed with the actual gameplay. I never finished it. But it is beautiful. And really, you probably will love it. I seem to be a minority.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Wow, you're so lucky! You're going to experience RE4 on Wii for the first time...I wish I had that opportunity =(. Be ready to be blown away!

Okami is fantastic, too! The first half of the game was magical for me, the second half...was great!

You've made a wise choice in getting both games. You're going to be very happy for the next few weeks.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

great choices I plan on picking up those 2 once I have some spare cash ....

The_vagabond7 said:
RE4 is an absolutely fantastic horror shooter.

Okami, The art is beautiful and fantastic, but honestly I was disapointed with the actual gameplay. I never finished it. But it is beautiful. And really, you probably will love it. I seem to be a minority.

I have not finished Okami either. I only played a couple of hours actually... And RE4 seems sorta dull. I'm really in the minority there as well, I guess.

@OP, I really hope you'll enjoy them, even though I didn't, and wish you many hours of happy gaming.. ;)

This is invisible text!

You will be blown away, and that my friend is a promise.

myspace.com/neorayj

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please hove your attention? I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. And I need all of you to stop what you're doing and listen.

Cannonball!

Seriously all you need to do is buy a case of Cheetos and Mountain Dew, program the pizza guy's phone number into your cell, and find a way to lock every other human being out of the room containing your Wii.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt