By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE DEFINITION OF A FANBOY!!!

NiKKoM said:
gebx said:
I consider myself a fanboy but I don't think I apply to your definition. I think the PS3's strongest advantage are their exclusives like FFXIII.

God that movie was awesome.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

prediction : ps3 will take over xbox360 in WW sales after one month

v right there
v
v
v

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

||DeOn|| said:
Sqrl said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
After reading that I can say: "I am not a fan boy. I make fair reasonable unbiased posts, most of the time."

Uhm....what about this? link

Maybe I'm missing something but if you say:

"I would even take a bullet for Sony. PS3 is my life."

I think you are by definition a fanboy, you are devoted to the console to the point of being willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

haha wow...i bet i wouldnt take a bullet 4 a fuckin system...that makes him seem like he has no life(no offense)

I may be a fan boy. But I am no troll. I make sense with most of my posts on the forums.

Jesus, a day later and this pointless thread is still going.

Make it stop!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

lol did someone actually say they'd take a bullet for a system? lmfao thats just wrong on soooo many levels.

B

to me..

A fanboy is a person who supports a company to a degree that he or she alienate products from other companies and sese himself or herself fit to criticize other companies despite not using their products.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Am pretty sure some one has had that avater b4.... It would suck for me if someone took mine....

4 ≈ One