By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE DEFINITION OF A FANBOY!!!

||DeOn|| said:
gebx said:
I consider myself a fanboy but I don't think I apply to your definition. I think the PS3's strongest advantage are their exclusives like FFXIII.

hahahahahahaha

that was the dumbest comment i ever read

do u pay attention 2 the gaming industry or what(i promise u i laughed 4 about 2 minutes when i read this)

Ugh.. you earnt a Worf facepalm.. not a lot of people get them...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
gebx said:
I consider myself a fanboy but I don't think I apply to your definition. I think the PS3's strongest advantage are their exclusives like FFXIII.

Oh god it hurts!

lol hes about as dumb as the guy looks in his picture j/p j/p

Thanks Sqrl.

Sqrl is the "wise man" on this site. ^_^

Well, maybe not, but he's one of the most objective people on this site.

||DeOn|| said:
colonelstubbs said:
gebx said:

Oh god it hurts!

You do know he was being sarcastic dont you? gebx is a BIG 360 fan

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

gebx said:

@Gebx,

You can check the flamebait at the door, consider this your warning.

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
Andir said:
||DeOn|| said:
Sqrl said:
||DeOn|| said:

r u like the wise person of this site??!!? =P

Honestly, there is no "the wise person" on this site. And if there were it probably wouldn't be me.

oooohhh so u locked my other thread....so ur like the manager of this site or sumthin

Red name = Moderator = someone who can and will ban you for violating the rules.

ioi = owner = someone who has the last word.

.....oh...

NiKKoM said:
||DeOn|| said:
gebx said:

hahahahahahaha

that was the dumbest comment i ever read

do u pay attention 2 the gaming industry or what(i promise u i laughed 4 about 2 minutes when i read this)

Ugh.. you earnt a Worf facepalm.. not a lot of people get them...

yea yea im stupid...i just figured it out..

colonelstubbs said:
||DeOn|| said:
colonelstubbs said:
gebx said:

Oh god it hurts!

You do know he was being sarcastic dont you? gebx is a BIG 360 fan

naw

and yea i feel stupid lol

I just want to say this thread was a lot of fun and I'm glad you're here enjoying yourself and giving me the opportunity to read this. Welcome to VGChartz!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Sqrl said:

I'm one of the moderators, you can click here to see a list of the rest of them.  Also you can click here for forum rules just in case you hadn't seen those yet.

Oh I get it, that last part was a subtle hint right?

I've gotta say Sqrl, you really are turning into an awesome mod.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS