By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE DEFINITION OF A FANBOY!!!

OK im gonna keep this short and simple...and if u dont agree..then u give me a better definition

a fanboy is sum 1 who only likes that certain product and try's 2 turn every positive that the competing product has into a negative

Around the Network

that seems fine so far but add in "and fails to accept, or ignores, the negative aspects of his/her chosen console/manufacturer!"

but whats the point of this thread... everyone knows what one looks, smells and sounds like already.

I'm not really here!

kowenicki said:

that seems fine so far but add in "and fails to accept, or ignores, the negative aspects of his/her chosen console/manufacturer!"

but whats the point of this thread... everyone knows what one looks, smells and sounds like already.

yea..i should have added that lol

kowenicki said:

I'm gonna have to ask you....what does a fanboy smell like?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

After reading that I can say: "I am not a fan boy. I make fair reasonable unbiased posts, most of the time."

Around the Network

dont for get the die hard blind eye,

well ff13 isnt that great of a game

bioshock was cool only for a min so it can go multiplat

my version of the game is better then your, but dont you have choppy graphics "covers ears and hums"

colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:

I'm gonna have to ask you....what does a fanboy smell like?

i was gonna ask that same question lol

Rock_on_2008 said:
After reading that I can say: "I am not a fan boy. I make fair reasonable unbiased posts, most of the time."

You can, but it would be a horrible, horrible lie.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my, that was a good laugh.

Not directed at you ||DeOn|| but at one of the posters here... you'll find out who eventually!! hah. that was funny.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

Rock_on_2008 said:

i feel the same way lol