By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE DEFINITION OF A FANBOY!!!

OK im gonna keep this short and simple...and if u dont agree..then u give me a better definition

a fanboy is sum 1 who only likes that certain product and try's 2 turn every positive that the competing product has into a negative

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

that seems fine so far but add in "and fails to accept, or ignores, the negative aspects of his/her chosen console/manufacturer!"

but whats the point of this thread... everyone knows what one looks, smells and sounds like already.

yea..i should have added that lol

kowenicki said:

that seems fine so far but add in "and fails to accept, or ignores, the negative aspects of his/her chosen console/manufacturer!"

but whats the point of this thread... everyone knows what one looks, smells and sounds like already.

I'm gonna have to ask you....what does a fanboy smell like?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

After reading that I can say: "I am not a fan boy. I make fair reasonable unbiased posts, most of the time."

dont for get the die hard blind eye,

well ff13 isnt that great of a game

bioshock was cool only for a min so it can go multiplat

my version of the game is better then your, but dont you have choppy graphics "covers ears and hums"

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:

i was gonna ask that same question lol

Rock_on_2008 said:
After reading that I can say: "I am not a fan boy. I make fair reasonable unbiased posts, most of the time."

You can, but it would be a horrible, horrible lie.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my, that was a good laugh.

Not directed at you ||DeOn|| but at one of the posters here... you'll find out who eventually!! hah. that was funny.

It's me...  no really, it IS me!!!

Rock_on_2008 said:

i feel the same way lol

colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:

A mixture of urine, tears, and saliva would be my guess.  They are typically either spitting mad, crying about something, or pissing their pants in excitement so it would make sense for it to be some combination therein.

To Each Man, Responsibility