By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE DEFINITION OF A FANBOY!!!

Star ocean sucks

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
dont for get the die hard blind eye,

well ff13 isnt that great of a game

bioshock was cool only for a min so it can go multiplat

my version of the game is better then your, but dont you have choppy graphics "covers ears and hums"

u neva played ff13 so how do u know its not gonna be all that great??

lol we might have chopy graphics....but its not the ps3's fault..its the developers

Rock_on_2008 said:
After reading that I can say: "I am not a fan boy. I make fair reasonable unbiased posts, most of the time."

Uhm....what about this? link

Maybe I'm missing something but if you say:

"I would even take a bullet for Sony. PS3 is my life."

I think you are by definition a fanboy, you are devoted to the console to the point of being willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

To Each Man, Responsibility

The term "Fan" is a short-hand term that means Fanatic, and a console "Fanboy" is just a Fanatic about a particular console ...

fanatic

Noun
1. a person whose enthusiasm for something, esp. a political or religious cause, is extreme

Winston Churchill said:

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject"

badgenome said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
After reading that I can say: "I am not a fan boy. I make fair reasonable unbiased posts, most of the time."

You can, but it would be a horrible, horrible lie.

lol

Around the Network
Sqrl said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Uhm....what about this? link

Maybe I'm missing something but if you say:

"I would even take a bullet for Sony. PS3 is my life."

I think you are by definition a fanboy, you are devoted to the console to the point of being willing to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Well done Mr Sqrl. You pwned me with that post. Now I remember I said I would take a bullet for Sony.

Sqrl said:
colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:

that seems fine so far but add in "and fails to accept, or ignores, the negative aspects of his/her chosen console/manufacturer!"

but whats the point of this thread... everyone knows what one looks, smells and sounds like already.

I'm gonna have to ask you....what does a fanboy smell like?

A mixture of urine, tears, and saliva would be my guess.  They are typically either spitting mad, crying about something, or pissing their pants in excitement so it would make sense for it to be some combination therein.

lmao

blackstar said:
Star ocean sucks

i never played it so i wouldnt know

kowenicki said:
colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:

that seems fine so far but add in "and fails to accept, or ignores, the negative aspects of his/her chosen console/manufacturer!"

but whats the point of this thread... everyone knows what one looks, smells and sounds like already.

erm.... well..... i dont really know.  forget the smell part.  

Is it me or has their been a huge influx of late teen Americans with a rabid liking for one particuilar system recently?

By the way stubbsy... been agreeing with a few of your posts recently.... stop being so reasonable!! 

Jesus i agreed with one of yours a few days ago as well.

It might be time for us to put down our pitchforks, and work towards a better gaming universe.

Or something

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

kowenicki said:
colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:

erm.... well..... i dont really know.  forget the smell part.  

Is it me or has their been a huge influx of late teen Americans with a rabid liking for one particuilar system recently?

By the way stubbsy... been agreeing with a few of your posts recently.... stop being so reasonable!! 

haha lol