By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ocarina of Time... with TP style graphics, and with WW style graphics.

http://www.lanpartyguide.com/zelda/

I don't know if this is old... but it shows ocarina of time with different textures to show what the game might have looked like had the graphics be able to do the textures.

Mouse over to see TP graphics, and click (Hold) to see WW

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

ya this was posted a long time ago, still nice to see.

i tried this on my PC couple of years ago at that time only the first dungeon was in hi-res/cel-shaded, they probably did the whole game by now

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

yeah it was posted before,but its good for the people that havent seen it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

It looks freakishly out of place, imo. o_0

Now I wanna replay OoT. So many amazing memories... ;_;

Around the Network

seen it before. great to still see it though.

New for me.

Nice work!

Currently Playing:

Wii: Mario Kart Wii, Wii Sports Resort

Xbox360: Fifa 2009, Halflife 2 Episode 2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Want to play:
Wii: Lego Indiana Jones, SMG2
Xbox360: MW2

I've never seen that before. I thought the TP comparissons were really well done, but the WW ones didn't really have the same flair as WW really does.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

The WW ones were very blah and boring... TOOT still holds up well to this day in its original form, and the high res textures look great as well

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Anybody know where the hi-res edition can be downloaded nowadays? PM me as it's technically not legal so it's against the rules to post it.

If it's against the rules to ask, too, I apologize. Edit my post?

SW-5120-1900-6153