By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony is King of HD JRPG's!

Fei-Hung said:
fanboy ranting as usual.... since non of us can predict the future, isn't it possible to say " you hope it will keep its crown for the reasons you gave rather then assuming everything you mentioned will be hitting the ps3 with some exclusives. Besides, how do you know 360 doesn't have a large JRPG following? some owners of the 360 could have been previous PS2 and Nintendo owners.

bingo

Around the Network

I've noticed this is the generation of caveats.

"The best (HD) JRPG console!"

"The best exclusives (PC doesn't count LOLOLOLOL)"

I may be the best (left handed), (brown haired), (30 year old) (married guy) (with a cyborg evo joystick on top of his ((blue)) computer) (with ((2)) bottles of water on his desk) (currently fiddling with his ((mustache)) and ((flip flops)) with ((black socks))), but that really doesn't mean a whole hell of a lot.

Soriku said:
Uh...Monster Lab is an RPG. What are you talking about? The devs even said it was an RPG.

Monster Lab looks eerily like Monster Rancher and that game was a simulation game, not an RPG. I noticed too that Eidos announced it as an Action RPG, but it has turn-based battles, so they may not know what they're talking about.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Frankly, the "future line-up to be awesome and compensate for everything" line is wearing thing considering it's been brandished for over a year already.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).