By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 will be shown at invite-only pre-E3 event

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/06/25/killzone-will-be-shown-at-invite-only-pre-e3-event/ 

"Supposedly, there's this big game called Killzone 2 coming out for PS3. We haven't heard of it. But, that will change come Tuesday, July 10th. Instead of going to the Microsoft keynote, we're going to head to this invite-only Sony event, which we're assuming will feature something Killzone-related (see invite, pictured above). Only 150 people have been invited to the event, so we're hoping that we can get some intimate alone-time with a playable Killzone 2. Stay tuned for more."

LOL 

Around the Network

...this game is going to be huge if they are doing this so much hype on killzone they've never done this with any game before(the sony company I mean)..very wierd..

mM

Hope you don't percieve this as just hating on the PS3 but doesn't it seem like this might be an effort just to have those around the game that were already likely to give it a favorable review I really don't know the back story at all but limiting your audience would be a way to do that also somewhat based on the link to ps3fanboy.com. This isn't trying to knock down the game or anything just a theory about the small debut if there is some other specific reason sorry for the insinuation.

did they say its scheduled at the same time as the microsoft keynote?? if so thats funny...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Same story from Kataku:

http://kotaku.com/gaming/e307/the-e3-killzone-2-invite-272022.php

Nice touch making it same time as the MS event lol, friendly competition :) 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I must say, that is a fairly ballsy move scheduling the Killzone event at the same time as the MS keynote.

Here's the thing if kotaku guy wateverhis name is goes to the ps place and would compare halo 3 to the new killzone what do you think he would say?

mM
leo-j said:
Here's the thing if kotaku guy wateverhis name is goes to the ps place and would compare halo 3 to the new killzone what do you think he would say?

hard to say, kotaku are retards.

This'll be interesting.

Pretty stupid IMO. Sony have an allocated time for their own keynote, and this means it WON'T be shown at that - or to the world - which is either a vote of no confidence, or a really ballsy designed to piss-off MS.

Look for MS showing off new Halo footage during a "special briefing" during the Sony keynote...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099