By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - August Issue of EGM- Some crazy stuff in there.

GhaleonUnlimited said:
Finally an FF review that didn't give it auto 9's and 8's.

FF II is considered the worse FF game and this is a remake of it after previous remakes and the first time that it is sold alone in the US I believe so this is definitely not a popular FF game critically.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
StarcraftManiac said:
ckmlb said:
carlos710 said:
EGM = Nintendo haters. I wont waste my time on publications with no credibility

It's the gaming magazine with the most credibility in the US in my opinion.

Also, Nintendo haters? You are talking out of your ass cause you didn't like some review scores...

Deleted by moderator

WOW. Very well done. Actually they gave Twilight Princess three perfect 10s from all 3 of its reviewers. Maybe you should check something before fuckin bashing it.

And what the fuck does Bush or oil have to do with this magazine and reviews. Take your racist bullshit elsewhere.

Typical ignorance to attack something you don't like without any reference or logic. Incoherant babbling about Americans and stuff... your fanboyism goes to hating a whole nation when supposedly one magazine rated your game lower than you expected?

This kind of sheepish following of Nintendo to the point of hating people based on it is pretty fuckin sad.

That goes to the other insane fanboy too who called for Prachter being shot because he didn't like his predictions about sales. You know the one who predicted MGS 4 is actually never coming to PS3....

yea i agree man... im not a mod or nothing but... you can take that racist shit and get the F OUT... why dont you go talk about politics on cnn.com or something...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Blue3 said:
Kojima Productions is working on another PS3 exclusive for Ps3.

Zone of Enders probably.

i bet my money on zone of the enders .. this has been rumored for over a year now...i love this game to the fullest..

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

Why do people mix racism with xenophobia?

Also, how does the August issue of a mothly magazine go public before the end of June? And they're already readying September's issue? That's months away (and I glad it is, cause that's when I submit my thesis, which is not yeat being readied!)

Reality has a Nintendo bias.
KruzeS said:

Also, how does the August issue of a mothly magazine go public before the end of June? And they're already readying September's issue? That's months away (and I glad it is, cause that's when I submit my thesis, which is not yeat being readied!)

It's like that for some reason. End of June the August issue hits, end of July the September issue and so on...

Xenophobia or racism, either way it is wrong and has nothing to do with this topic. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Zone of the enders on PS3 - oh orgasmic!

Playstation Network - Abrader

KruzeS said:

racist or not why do people defend something that is blatantly wrong??

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

back on topic though before this gets shut down..... it would be real funny to see sony release a motion controlled enable ps2 for 99 dollars...

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

Console Parasite Eve - Yes, please!
Optimized UE engine for PS3 - Intriguing

PS2 waggle - If this rumor has any merit, I can see it backfiring more than assisting Sony. I mean ... think about it. Now the PS2 has a waggle wand. Assuming devs even decide to support it, those games will be ported to Wii. And the best "waggle" games are coming straight from Nintendo, so those won't ever be on a Sony machine. And, if after getting a taste for "waggle" the casual consumer enjoys it, can you guess which machine they'll probably upgrade to?

I think it is in Sony's best interest to leave the PS2 be, price and all. No more huge-tastic games are coming out for it, why bother?

ckmlb said:
abrader said:
4.) Crush wasnt even on my radar? Game of the month what? (runs to see what the hell crush is)

PSP platformer/puzzler game that sells poorly because people don't buy experimental games :(

If you have a PSP get it, it's challenging and really different from any other game I've played on the PSP.

I've almost considered buying the PSP for this game alone just because I really want to play it. Hopefully the rumor about it being ported to other systems with a level editor turns out to be true. This game by itself would be great but throw in the level editor and I would be in heaven.

By the way, here's a review of the game.  I know, I know, I don't put a lot of faith in reviews, but I have faith in Destructoid for the most part.