By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - August Issue of EGM- Some crazy stuff in there.

DKII said:
I believe the Capcom PS3 exclusive is not just any Monster Hunter game -- it's going to be an MMO.

On the one hand, I don't want to go into another MMO, especially on console. On the other it could be huge in Japan and Korea. This could be the MMO to topple FF XI in Japan

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Surely they can't release a waggle ps2 this holiday season. They'd have no 3rd party support, and as people were saying, would just sap the PS3 further.

Bet they wish they'd thought of doing a waggle stick add on last year though, when the wii details were unveiled though. Could have really done nintedo over if they'd been a bit sharper with their idea thieving.

IMO the MMO games are taking too long to "infiltrate" the console market... Now with all of them supporting Keyboard + Mouse (except the Wii have Wiimotes instead) and hard drives/flash memory, I think the korean developers may try explore this market... Maybe the "Capcom MMO" thinking can be true...

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Havok physics in SSBB? Dear god...what are they concocting?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Crush looks so cool I want to buy it. Also FF I want but it got low reviews because its another remake.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
Crush looks so cool I want to buy it. Also FF I want but it got low reviews because its another remake.
And a remake of FF II which is considerd the worst FF

Daileon said:
IMO the MMO games are taking too long to "infiltrate" the console market... Now with all of them supporting Keyboard + Mouse (except the Wii have Wiimotes instead) and hard drives/flash memory, I think the korean developers may try explore this market... Maybe the "Capcom MMO" thinking can be true...
The first big console MMO is actually coming to 360 from Webzen and it's called Huxley. It's a shooter MMO and it is really looking promising and might be massive.

• ckmlb said:
    roadkillers said:
    And a remake of FF II which is considerd the worst FF

Really why? I never played it I had the GBA version but I decided that I'll play 1 and beat it then go to 2. I never beat it.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e