By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales up. 360 defeats PS3 ww!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!

PS3 lost to 360 this week!!!

Discuss guys.

Around the Network

bet they still don't win the month overall much less come anywhere close for the year totals.

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

not going to last long ones the 20 gig runs out

It will only happen this week.

before the "this isnt going to last" post...

the 360 sales seem to be going up in japan

Around the Network

Wow you actually made this thread sound like the 360 has wiped out the ps3 from the face of the planet. Its funny how threads in here are similar to japanime's where everything is exaggerated and then put on steroids by fan boys and then blown out into the web for fanboys to fight over :S

Congratulations to MS for winning 1 week of WW sales this year ** applause**

My condolences to Sony for not winning this week to MS in WW sales **pat on the back**

Now is the ps3 sales are up again next week. some sony fanboy will be posting a thread similar to yours and this discussion will repeat itself. So congratulations to all you fanboys for your constant repetitiveness. Good thing Nintendo, Sony and MS don't share your creativity or originality :s

Dupe thread.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=35022

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

puertoecuanama said:

WOW!!!!!!!!

PS3 lost to 360 this week!!!

Discuss guys.

1-2 weeks only.  Then back to PS3>360 WW.

Actually look at the Other numbers. The 360 is hanging onto next to last for dear life. Come on PS2! Just a thousand more sales and you can pass up the 360!!!

Maybe some of the 360boys haven't noticed, but the 360 has barely been staying ahead of the PS2 all this year (its behind the PS2 most weeks outside the US with Japan+others sales, including this week!)

PSN ID: ChosenOne feel free to add me

slimeattack said:
It will only happen this week.
Yes, just like the PS3>Wii a time ago.