By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales up. 360 defeats PS3 ww!!!!!!!!

Next week will be interisting if the 360 can keep it up.

Around the Network

The diffrence is 7k which mean in near future with adjustments PS3 will be ahead.

Well done xbox, though I am sure the PS3 will be back next week. The big question is how well are sony stocked, because they will be down to nearly no stock late August in preparation for the 80GB in EU (27th Aug)/ NA (after that) and that is when the xbox can make up some ground

It's only the beginning, I expect a great August from MS in NA, The 360 is the most balanced console on the market right now. It has the games, the online and now the price.

Congrats from Msrock...

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

How the hell is this thread still going?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Dupe thread.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=35022

my bad.

Fei-Hung said:
Wow you actually made this thread sound like the 360 has wiped out the ps3 from the face of the planet. Its funny how threads in here are similar to japanime's where everything is exaggerated and then put on steroids by fan boys and then blown out into the web for fanboys to fight over :S

Congratulations to MS for winning 1 week of WW sales this year ** applause**

My condolences to Sony for not winning this week to MS in WW sales **pat on the back**

Now is the ps3 sales are up again next week. some sony fanboy will be posting a thread similar to yours and this discussion will repeat itself. So congratulations to all you fanboys for your constant repetitiveness. Good thing Nintendo, Sony and MS don't share your creativity or originality :s

but i am a Sony fan....