By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Final Fantasy Versus XIII Trailer Leaked

Kasz216 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Yojimbo said:
Release date 2011 confirmed.

I would say early 2010. They only halted production because they want to complete FFVII: Advent Children Complete for Blu-Ray.

Maybe for Japan?  I mean FF13 will probably hit the US Early 2010... Europe probably Summer 2010.  They aren't going to release V within 2-3 months of 13 i'd think.

I still think it'll hit late 2010, if anything. It might release simultaneosly in all regions like MGS4. The only reason FFXIII is not being released simultaneosly is because they have to port it to the 360 and there is no 360 Japan version. SE has stated that they want to release all future games simultaneosly.

Around the Network

Wasn't the game in developement since the ps2 days? They probably already had the story finished when they were developing it for the ps2. So that means all they had to do was the CG, and the actual game right? So why do people think it will take so long to release? I would think it would be here before FFXIII, maybe even to hype the game more.

cant see anything, the link isn't working anymore

FUNGAMESARECOOL said:

MEGATON! Too many people trying to see.

FUNGAMESARECOOL said:

Don't worry. Once something popular is on the internet, it is there forever. I'm sure somebody else is uploading the video as we speak.

Around the Network

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

^^Thanks.

Page error... T-T Won't load.

THE LINK IS NOT WORKING
IS NOT WORKING
NOT WORKING
I MAY DIE HERE

So Hans Gruber is the bad guy?