By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bioware took a dump on ps3

DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:
commense the "We never really wanted this game anyway" discussions. Sigh.

So what exactly did this add to the thread?  No one said this.

Funny you should try and call someone else out on adding nothing of value to a thread. Hypocrissy no?

DMeisterJ said:
madskillz said:
DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:
commense the "We never really wanted this game anyway" discussions. Sigh.

So what exactly did this add to the thread?  No one said this.

From Obieslut just a few posts earlier:

so its confirmed now then, ok
not a big loss like i said, i dont like this game anyway

I suppose I should clarify.

No one not a fanboy said that.

Obieslut is in the same boat as Leo-j and Crazzy.  No one takes them seriously... except other fanboys...

Maybe you should read the thread first next time before being so rude? Your clarification is also a gramatical nightmare, I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to say with it, though I love it when people try to add stipulating conditions after the fact when called on the inaccuracy of their original claim.

And for the record when it comes to members like Obieslut, Leo-J, FinalFan, Windbane, KingofWhale and Crazzyman, you're seen by most as pretty much being in the same boat, no offense. Owning all three consoles doesn't give you your own pedistal to stand high on.

Around the Network

Keep Mass Effect, we don't want it.

MGS4!

I never wanted this game anyway!

Oh wait, I have a 360...

As if there game is THAT BIG!!!!!!!!!

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

Onimusha12 said:

And for the record when it comes to members like Obieslut, Leo-J, FinalFan, Windbane, KingofWhale and Crazzyman, you're seen by most as pretty much being in the same boat, no offense. Owning all three consoles doesn't give you your own pedistal to stand high on.

lol'k.

THe minute that I believe a troll that said I'm in the same boat as Obieslut, Leo-J, Windbane, and KoW is the same day that I leave this site for good. 

I lol'd hard at that comment.

Final-Fan is no fanboy.  Only someone who has no clue what they're talking about would say that.

Around the Network

uhhh, the source for that N4G article is from that Xboxoz site....and that had already been debunked......

Original rumor: http://xboxoz360.wordpress.com/2008/07/22/bioware-mass-effect-trilogy-exclusive-to-360-mass-effect-2-in-09/

X3Fs write up: http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/22/rumor-mass-effect-trilogy-exclusive-to-the-xbox-360 (note that they sourced Xboxoz)

Debunking: http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/22/bioware-has-never-confirmed-any-plans-for-mass-effect-360-excl/

played and beat the game.... nothing special and wouldn't buy it anyway

PlayStation 3 is a system of quality, so bioware games really don't belong.

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Sicilian. said:
played and beat the game.... nothing special and wouldn't buy it anyway

PlayStation 3 is a system of quality, so bioware games really don't belong.

Do you mind if I qoute you in my sig?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I think it might be worth talking a bit about quality degradation with the whole 3rd-party multi-platform generation that we seem to be in now. I know that one of the biggest disappointments that I have when I hear a game has gone multi-plat is that now I actually expect it to be worse for the diversity.

Of course in the case of an exclusive that goes multi-plat down the line (ala Bioshock, Haze, etc) one hopes that the extra time inbetween would allow for a quality port of the title. But in the case of games like GTAIV, DMC4, and now FFXIII, one can't help but wonder what might have been had these titles been exclusive. Maybe nothing better, but who knows.

I think the worst-case-scenario are the games that come out for every platform simultaneously. I can't begin to imagine how much of a drain on the actual design of a game it would be to split your resources 6 different ways (Wii, DS, PSP, PS2, PS3, X360).

In all honesty, I'd rather buy each system individually for the exclusives and get a better quality game then save some up front costs and get a poorer game just so that I don't have to get different HW.

Alas, I don't see this trend changing anytime soon.

DMeisterJ said:
Onimusha12 said:

lol'k.

THe minute that I believe a troll that said I'm in the same boat as Obieslut, Leo-J, Windbane, and KoW is the same day that I leave this site for good. 

I lol'd hard at that comment.

Final-Fan is no fanboy.  Only someone who has no clue what they're talking about would say that.

I have to agree here. I don't know why he called Final-Fan out.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus