Im predicting 16,000 PS3

3000 360

giving the 360 a 1000 WW win for the week

It will be close!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Go Americans!!!!

reggie2 said:
Yes it could be the price cut helping, but of course the new 60gb model next month at the old 20gb model price, All the new features that the new update is going to bring and the E3 announcements went far better for MS than anyone else, MS are on a roll and the real steam will start in November with Gears 2, Final Fantasy and Fable etc etc all being released on 360......

Ummm...  Maybe...  But was it not that the 360 having a year head start, shipped 10 million prior to PS3 and Wii releases, having more titles available, and having a "better" line-up was suppose to make the 360 the best selling console?  But in November of 2007, the PS3 outsold the 360 in N.A. for like the next 4 months and worldwide every month as of yet.  And that's not even counting the Wii.  But maybe with a little "faith" you might be right...

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

ahh, I remember the days when the 360 consistently walloped the PS3.... (sigh) where did it go wrong?

Around the Network

You go by the current or somewhat close to Famistu numbers and you have +~5500 for the 360 for the week.

It beat it by 7000.

i wouldnt say wallop i would say brushes with a feather

DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:

360 might win this week, but it'll be well within the +/- 10% margin of error.  So I'll call it a virtual tie.

Just like you do when the PS3 just beats the 360 huh?

Well, since the PS3 generally beats the 360 by forty or fifty thousand units, it's well out of the 10 percent margin of error.  But winning by 1000 hasn't happened since like December.

I'm not sure, but didn't the PS3 beat the Wii during MGS4 week, but those numbers were in the margin for error as well. However, Wii fans gave it to PS3 fans, and congratulated them on their victory. That's because, as Wii fans, we aren't insecure about sales figures, lol.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
DMeisterJ said:
starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:

360 might win this week, but it'll be well within the +/- 10% margin of error.  So I'll call it a virtual tie.

Just like you do when the PS3 just beats the 360 huh?

Well, since the PS3 generally beats the 360 by forty or fifty thousand units, it's well out of the 10 percent margin of error.  But winning by 1000 hasn't happened since like December.

I'm not sure, but didn't the PS3 beat the Wii during MGS4 week, but those numbers were in the margin for error as well. However, Wii fans gave it to PS3 fans, and congratulated them on their victory. That's because, as Wii fans, we aren't insecure about sales figures, lol.

no, that victory was 10k+

not < 10k