By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Zuhyc said:
Nice for the 360! I wonder if it can keep up these numbers.

no need to wonder anymore, as the answer is no! they will drop next week and after the stock is cleared, the price will go back up for the 60GB.

Around the Network

ignore my posts above^ its my cousins they are pratting about upstairas on my pc. the wonders of wifi eh.

how many weeks do u think microsofts console can keep this up?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I would love it if the Japan sales give Sony the WW win....after seeing threads pop up in the microsoft forum about how 'the 360 can keep winning weeks until christmas'

Come on japan figures!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

SHMUPGurus said:
I'm sure it has something to do with that new FF XIII announcement. o_o

thats a joke right?

B

According to the amazon site 360 is at 21 ps3 is at 8.

I know this is A worldwide site but still you would imagine 360 ahead.

heres A  link, it does change regulary.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/videogames/ref=sv_vg_4

Around the Network
reask said:
According to the amazon site 360 is at 21 ps3 is at

what?

B

mr.elite said:
reask said:
According to the amazon site 360 is at 21 ps3 is at

what?

sorry hit the wrong button it,s edited now.

reask

JaggedSac said:
EdGuila said:
360 won 1/31 weeks by a mere thousand units....and the 360 happend to be on clearance...I don't think any PS3 fans or fanboys are at panic levels.

Why would anybody be at panic levels in regards to a console's sales?

heh. Crazzyman does it all the time....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

double post: damn PS3 eating my bandwidth....

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

I laugh at those (Sony fans) saying "I expected much more" When Sony did the same bullshit 'price drop' last year with the re-shuffle of 20/60/80G and it had even less effect.

Or again with the 40G... This one seems to have had a sustained effect luckily for Sony... but weekly sales then barely doubled (35k > 70k I think) despite a $100! price drop.

I'm no fan of MS or the 360 but the stupidity of fanboys like that makes me angry.