By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - If all consoles were priced at $250

1. PS3 40GB Non BC = $250

2. X360 Pro 60GB = $250

3. Nintendo Wii = $250

Two questions here:

Which console is the best buy?

Which console is the worst buy?

At current prices. The PS3 is by far the best value for money. Wii and X360 would be a distant joint second place in my opinion. But I would chose a X360 over a Wii for a second console to my PS3. But that just a matter or opinion.

Around the Network

WOOT CHECK LEO-J http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5279.html he is going crazy

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

PS3 is best buy, Wii is worst buy.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

The DS

Worst

Picking the worst is really hard because i am not really into the 360 but i dont like the Wii.

Worst = Wii

Best = PS3

more value for money and the best graphics with the best upcoming library of games

Around the Network

I created this thread to see what is the best dollar for dollar value for each console. What is the best way to see it - hypothetically price them at the same price.

PS3 for better games in the future, X360 for an array of great games now and more good ones later, but less than PS3. Wii for.. Zelda.. and.. that's it... so no :P

PS3 or X360 for me.

its plainly obvious ppl just won't admit it

Xbox 360.

Rock_on_2008 said:
I created this thread to see what is the best dollar for dollar value for each console. What is the best way to see it - hypothetically price them at the same price.

ROFL

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!