By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How are you feeling about Killzone 2?

colonelstubbs said:
Im feeling aroused.

Not by killzone 2 tho

It is my picture...isn't it?

Around the Network

I predict the review average scores of KZ2 will be over 85%. So when is the game going to be released?

Rock_on_2008 said:
I predict the review average scores of KZ2 will be over 85%. So when is the game going to be released?

Think if it gets average 8 of 10 then it could sell quite well.

Rock_on_2008 said:

i will have to respectfully disagree with this one.

i think KZ2 will recive stunning reviews but will be held back on metacritic because of fanboy reviewrs, eurogamer anyone?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
Jackson50 said:

I am taking a wait-and-see approach. The original Killzone was heavily hyped but proved to be a disappointment. I am not saying Killzone 2 will disappoint, but it is a distinct possibility.

in a recent interview geurilla reps said, regarding killzone 1, that the ps2 hardware is what held them back and that a halo beater moniker was enforced on them by media moles. game incedently turned out to be average.

this game looks completly different and you shouldnt go by thier last game on ps2 as a measurement for how killzone 2 will be.

Yeah. I am sure the PS2 hardware hindered the first game...but my expectations are partly based on what a company has accomplished in the past. I will raise my expectations when they deliver a game that does not disappoint me.

Around the Network

The graphics and animations look spectacular but I still have no reason to believe the game is going to be anything beyond generic and done too many times before.

twesterm said:
The graphics and animations look spectacular but I still have no reason to believe the game is going to be anything beyond generic and done too many times before.

this is the stupidest thing i have ever heard.  I have yet to see a single FPS game like Killzone 2.  There is probably a dozen things KZ2 does that other FPS have yet to do, and the MP looks like itll be excellent.

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

I expect this game to be really good. Looks great.

Resistance 2, Kill Zone 2, MAG, Socom Confrontation and Call of Duty 5. 5 great shooter games are on the way. Great online shooter fun is in store for PS3 gamers accumulating in years of fun. Shooters last for ages heaps of replay value. PS3 online is growing, PSN continuously updating and HOME is on the way.

a perfect game