By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How are you feeling about Killzone 2?

Info on 32-player matches, 64 player clans, a public beta.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/891/891245p1.html

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Around the Network

I am really liking the look of it, I will certainly be getting it when it turns up in February. The multiplayer looks amazing, and the game in general looks brilliant, though I do hope for some more colour. I really enjoyed the first one, so this should be great

Im feeling that i will buy it.

I am taking a wait-and-see approach. The original Killzone was heavily hyped but proved to be a disappointment. I am not saying Killzone 2 will disappoint, but it is a distinct possibility.

Im feeling aroused.

Not by killzone 2 tho

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

I think that killzone will be a great game a i will buy it since it will be released

Kill Zone 2 will be awesome first day buy for me.

killzone 2 will be one of the best games released this generation.

i just watched the gameplay demo again, and i have to say i have not seen anything like it. its simply to awsome

i will certainly be picking this up along with many other avalaunch laden titles coming out on ps3.

im very interested in the killzone 2 multiplayer, the class system is a clever choice akin to team fortress.

with a tiptop lineup of games

built in bluray player

built in wireless

built in blu-tooth

built in browser

built in HD

all the media functions that you could want

at only $399 and £299 for an 80 gig this fall. this is surefire purchase

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:

with a tiptop lineup of games

built in bluray player

built in wireless

built in blu-tooth

built in browser

built in HD

all the media functions that you could want

at only $399 and £299 for an 80 gig this fall. this is surefire purchase

haha your posts are turning into Sony ads.  How much are you getting paid?

OT:  I've been hyped for KZ2 for quite some time.  One of the main reasons I decided to get a PS3.  Hopefully it lives up to the hype.  I think it should as I doubt Sony would let them rush it out after all the hype it's gotten and the LAIR fiasco.

Jackson50 said:

I am taking a wait-and-see approach. The original Killzone was heavily hyped but proved to be a disappointment. I am not saying Killzone 2 will disappoint, but it is a distinct possibility.

in a recent interview geurilla reps said, regarding killzone 1, that the ps2 hardware is what held them back and that a halo beater moniker was enforced on them by media moles. game incedently turned out to be average.

this game looks completly different and you shouldnt go by thier last game on ps2 as a measurement for how killzone 2 will be.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...