By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - E3 2008: Sony Reflects On E3 Press Conference

are they developed by level 5 too? -didn't care who developed them then lol-
but i want some RPG with dark features ,, just like versus sounds

Around the Network

They are, yup. With Sony owning Level 5 they could create Square level games in terms of quality, what worries me are the storylines...

well it's ok ,, if sony has thier games exclusive and SE multiplatform
i hope the loss of ff gets the other rpgs on 360 to sony too

Hell yeah, I want me some Lost Odessy!

I was expecting a lot of spin since it was going to be a Sony interview but wow! no such thing. In fact, with the respect they gave to the MS and the confidence they portrayed, it looks like SONY has something big up their sleeves. They just seem so relaxed and not bothered about MS or anything. They seem to be for once concentrating on the work at hand and not let things distract them. Maybe SONY has turned a new leaf. Looks like a good thrashing this gen has done them good lol

Around the Network
Fei-Hung said:
I was expecting a lot of spin since it was going to be a Sony interview but wow! no such thing. In fact, with the respect they gave to the MS and the confidence they portrayed, it looks like SONY has something big up their sleeves. They just seem so relaxed and not bothered about MS or anything. They seem to be for once concentrating on the work at hand and not let things distract them. Maybe SONY has turned a new leaf. Looks like a good thrashing this gen has done them good lol

i don;t think so , but u r right

they just can't fight back when it comes to money ,, i don't blame them, MS is a monster -good one- :)

starcraft said:
Though its ridiculous at this point to say the PS3 has a better line-up than the Xbox 360 for this year, I must say that was a very pleasant interview that was far more respectful and less spin-based than usual.

You're kidding right?

So no PlayStation Premiere? We have to wait until September? ;_;

blackstar said:
Fei-Hung said:

i don;t think so , but u r right

they just can't fight back when it comes to money ,, i don't blame them, MS is a monster -good one- :)

Team ICO.  'Nuff said.

BMaker11 said:
starcraft said:
Though its ridiculous at this point to say the PS3 has a better line-up than the Xbox 360 for this year, I must say that was a very pleasant interview that was far more respectful and less spin-based than usual.

You're kidding right?

No i'm not.  There are actually some people out there that still suggest that, despite you and me knowing the truth.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS