By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your most hated game?

E.T. It single handedly ruined the Atari and almost ruined gaming all together. Terrible game too. I also have a strong dislike for Quest 64. It makes Superman 64 look awesome.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
saab said:
SHMUPGurus said:

Maple Story. I should have never played this game, or initiated my friend into playing it (long story).

Oh, and Runescape as well (same thing).

Stop Killstealing noob!...Bring back any fond memories? lol

Yeah, that and the fact that I actually lost a real life friend over a stupid account hack (and other stuff)... What a damn jerk! :(

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

theRepublic said:
I remember hating Super Ghouls and Ghosts because it was so damn hard. I was pretty young at the time so I just got really frustrated with it. Only game I ever sold back.

Recently, my Mom checked out Raymond: Raving Rabbits from the library (yes, you read that right). The minigames were OK, but overall just a really below average game that has earned my scorn. At least we didn't have to pay anything to have it for a couple of days.

Super Ghouls and Ghosts was cake compared to Ghosts and Goblins on the NES.  Try it on Nesplay.com if you don't believe me.  I dare you!  Those stinkin peach colored trolls with the one eye that throw blue things!!!!!!!!  And the countless amount of red devils!!!!!!!!!!

The Last level which is one end boss after another = AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Beat the game, and you have to do it all over again, because you did not have the right weapon, which is not even available to you during the first play through!

This game made me break my T.V. when I was about 10 or so.  It was so rewarding though when I finally beat it!  And I even got a new T.V. out of the whole ordeal.

No passwords or saving by the way.  You had to do it all in one sitting back in the day.

Edit:  I also broke the door off of my desk.  NES games had a way of making one lose his temper.

Hawkeye said:
Final Fantasty 7
Staright up trash! ....ugh
or Chestmaster for NES. That game kicked my 4 year old butt :(

Never played Chestmaster.  What was it about! lol.

FFVIII I really didn't like it... :(

Around the Network
Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Final Fantasy VIII.

Straight up trash.

I hate you right now.

But I'll agree with quarashi that FF VII is straight up trash. Fanboys please don't kill me :( I at least love Cloud and Sephiroth in KH...aye?!? :P

Actually found a copy to play?  That's impressive.  Or just trusing like minded opinion?

Me... it's Martian Gothic: Unification.

Maybe it's good on PC i don't know.  The PS controls are just unusable and broken though.

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
pichu_pichu said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
pichu_pichu said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
pichu_pichu said:
It was Mario Party 5, the game that made me stop buying the series after that.

i played that game with Trever until 6:00 am

you actally liked Mario Party 5???

YEAH! i loved it until 6! than 7 then they just got boring!

I think it went downhill from there because they used Stickers instead of Items... and Items make the game funner.

... what!

using the Items in MP4 is better than using the stickers in MP5.

nba 07 for the ps3. i get so mad when it replays every single shot anyone takes. AHHH.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

all the mortal kombat games that were not platformers and came out after the n64 3D version. The most overhyped fighting game in the world which is only successful for introducing fatalities to multi plats! The fight mechanics are just so boring :s They should take a page from Street Fighter.

I don't hate games.