By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats your most hated game?

Limbo of the Lost

Actually it has provided too much humor to hate it.

Around the Network

Yeah I don't trust game informer much anymore either, after a few reviews I felt were a little biased, I won't be signing up for another year with them. However I do feel like they hit the nail on the head with the ironman game review, 3.75 out of 10, they might even be considered a bit generous with that rating.

pichu_pichu said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
pichu_pichu said:
It was Mario Party 5, the game that made me stop buying the series after that.

i played that game with Trever until 6:00 am

you actally liked Mario Party 5???

YEAH! i loved it until 6! than 7 then they just got boring!

Nintendo Fan Girl said:
pichu_pichu said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
pichu_pichu said:

I think it went downhill from there because they used Stickers instead of Items... and Items make the game funner.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
saab said:
Ironman! Game informer magazine said it the best, "Even for a game made after a movie this is unacceptable."

really? haha!! and i use to subscribe to thier Magazine.

I dont trust them anymore.

just like I don't trust EGM and Nintendo power.

NP gave real time conflict: Shogun empires a respectable score... it.....is.....trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamespot is almost as credible!

Nintendo Power 7 / 10 Dec 1, 2005

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network
pichu_pichu said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
pichu_pichu said:
Nintendo Fan Girl said:
pichu_pichu said:

I think it went downhill from there because they used Stickers instead of Items... and Items make the game funner.

... what!

Maple Story. I should have never played this game, or initiated my friend into playing it (long story).

Oh, and Runescape as well (same thing).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Banjo-Tooie, which is weird because Banjo-Kazooie was one of my all time favorites from the 64. It was the first game I never finished.

CIHYFS?

SHMUPGurus said:

Maple Story. I should have never played this game, or initiated my friend into playing it (long story).

Oh, and Runescape as well (same thing).

Stop Killstealing noob!...Bring back any fond memories? lol

I remember hating Super Ghouls and Ghosts because it was so damn hard. I was pretty young at the time so I just got really frustrated with it. Only game I ever sold back.

Recently, my Mom checked out Raymond: Raving Rabbits from the library (yes, you read that right). The minigames were OK, but overall just a really below average game that has earned my scorn. At least we didn't have to pay anything to have it for a couple of days.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)