By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FF7: Advent Children game is coming instead of a remake?

Maybe they are making a sequel to the MOVIE... "Final Fantasy Advent Children 2: Longest Title of a movie Evar"..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

No, please. Advent Children's story sucked big time!

Im looking forward to it come early August!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kasz216 said:
ssj12 said:
Maybe it is the game version of the movie, that would be freaking amazing using FFXIII's battle system.

Has anyone even seen FF13's battle system yet?  I'm really curious to see how it's evolved from 12.

See the first trailer ever shown, that is what they are aiming for.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

maybe it could be the sequel to dirge of cerberus.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Kasz216 said:
ssj12 said:
Maybe it is the game version of the movie, that would be freaking amazing using FFXIII's battle system.

Has anyone even seen FF13's battle system yet? I'm really curious to see how it's evolved from 12.

aiming for... it doesn't really show HOW it plays.  Hence why all we know is that it's "a combination of 12 and 10."

I agree with Zuhyc...AC was a really crappy story :\

They should just remake the original, with maybe a couple of twists, more summons, a more action-based battle system (to appeal to new comers)..but a game version of the movie would Really suck imo...

@Tbone

Being Sephiroth in a game would totally suck >

Thought a FF7 spinoff would be nice :D

i hope they create a film so it goes horribly wrong and nearly makes them bankrupt so sony can by even more shares for cheap into square enix and take them over, muahahahahah

ssj12 said:
Kasz216 said:
ssj12 said:

Has anyone even seen FF13's battle system yet?  I'm really curious to see how it's evolved from 12.

is it the game you were talking about?

Shocks fans....Shocks...

FFVII remake on the wii confirmed.