By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why I hate Microsoft

Microsoft is really starting to get on my nerves. They love to steal Playstation exclusives and put it on their system so it can look like their system is selling. All of you guys know if the Grand Theft Auto, Resident Evil, Devil may Cry, and Final Fantasy series stayed exclusives, ps3 sales would catch up to 360 sales. In my opinion, Microsoft is afraid of Sony. That's why they stab them in the back and took Final Fantasy away from them. I hope Microsoft knows the definition of Karma. because what comes around goes back around. Laugh Now Microsoft but I can assure you you will be crying later when Sony and Nintendo kick your ass in the end of this generation.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

No it's true, Microsoft would be now dead if not their money...

I HATE SONY. THEY STOLE RE4, VIEWTIFUL JOE, AND EVERY OTHER CAPCOM GAME ON THE GCN. THEY'RE EYEING MARIO. I SEE YA~!

Yes, I can do it, too.

microsoft didnt have control over final fantasy suare made that decision thereself because nobody really wants/owns a ps3. if final fantasy came out as a ps3 exclusive square would go bankrupt.

Where are starcraft, selnor, Squilliam and the rest of the XBox team? To respond to this attack by Young Snake.

Around the Network

Resident Evil has never been a Playstation exclusive. The last GTA playstation exclusive was GTA3.

It is actually Sony's fault, we all know that, and this is coming from someone who hates microsoft

tombi123 said:
Resident Evil has never been a Playstation exclusive. The last GTA playstation exclusive was GTA3.

Actually the first Resident Evil was a Sony exclusive. This is true.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I must add every 3D GTA game were available for the XBox and Resident Evil has never been exclusive for the PlayStation (?).

Unfortunately enough for microsoft, "stealing" all of these Playstation exclusives does not seem to be helping the 360 stay on top.

GTA IV was the biggest exclusive that they took...The thing I don't understand is why microsoft even wanted FFXIII. I have so many 360 owning friends that have bashed me for my PS3 from day one...all of which did not even give a shit about FFXIII exclusivity until it was gone. If 360 is flopping so hard in Japan, why do they need so many JRPGS?