By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why I hate Microsoft

toastboy44562 said:
microsoft didnt have control over final fantasy suare made that decision thereself because nobody really wants/owns a ps3. if final fantasy came out as a ps3 exclusive square would go bankrupt.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....nobody wants one and that's precisely why it has outsold the 360 since what? October? AndI'm assuming you're saying PS3 owners don't buy games, and that's precisely why MGS4 is exclusive and sold like a million on day one. I guess Konami isn't bankrupt.

you = fail

Around the Network

Devil May Cry may I add was never a top franchise worth mentioning alongside GTA and Final Fantasy.
Final Fantasy series started on the NES and SNES for FF1 to FFVI. FFVII was the first on the PSOne.

@toastboy44562, microsoft didn't have to be secretive about taking the game from the ps3. They said it themselves they like stealing playstation exclusives!

here it is

"Taking franchises that were formerly exclusive to PlayStation 3, and bringing them to Xbox 360 is just as valuable. Titles that have traditionally been big drivers of their success from third-parties, like Grand Theft Auto, Final Fantasy, the list goes on and on now, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil. These are franchises that have never existed on Xbox 360, and in a way it's like adding exclusive content, because our customers have never had a chance to enjoy these before.

And the last part of the answer is, is when these franchises do come to Xbox 360, they perform better, sales-wise, on Xbox 360, and I'll give you two examples, look at the success of Grand Theft Auto 4 sales on Xbox 360. Every single one of those units never existed before on our platform, so we're having a lot of success here"

here's the link to this comment:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=33943&start=0

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

amp316 said:
tombi123 said:
Resident Evil has never been a Playstation exclusive. The last GTA playstation exclusive was GTA3.

Actually the first Resident Evil was a Sony exclusive. This is true.

it was timed exclusive, because i used to have resident evil on saturn

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
toastboy44562 said:
microsoft didnt have control over final fantasy suare made that decision thereself because nobody really wants/owns a ps3. if final fantasy came out as a ps3 exclusive square would go bankrupt.

Like Konami and MGS4? You tard.

Around the Network

Yeah, M$ is ruining gaming, for the buisness.
Anyway, i hope FFXIII blow, will make Sony to act, because lately, Sony wasn`t doing any agressive politics.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

@rock_on_2008, if devil may cry is not a big franchise, why does microsoft take it. You guys like Microsoft can't turn down all these games that companies want to put on their system. That really shows how desperate they are in trying to not only defeat sony but put them out of the gaming industry forever.
Microsoft might beat Sony when it comes to a larger library but when it comes to dvd's, Blu-Ray kicks HD-DVD's ass.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

I admit Sony made some big mistakes and they need to fight back.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

kowenicki said:
usyk said:
No it's true, Microsoft would be now dead if not their money...

thats pure genius.

That's just my thoughts, you can call it how you like.

Man, isn't it ironic that the title that catapulted the ps1 to gaming heaven was a stolen nintendo franchise? Get over yourselves, business is business.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).