By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit to support 16-Player online multiplayer using WiiSpeak.

Yeah, High Voltage, they listen to what core gamers want and make it happen.

If all the fanboys put their money where their mouths are then they should make a decent amount of money for all their efforts.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

Awwww, now that the Wii is finally getting the games the 360/PS3 typically get everyone is trying to downplay the FPS genre or belittle a game based on graphics. I guess Half-Life and Portal were some of the worst FPS this generation because of graphics too right?

Tsk Tsk, shame on all of you for trying to steel the Wii's thunder.

amp316 said:
Now everyone can hear me dropping F-Bombs everytime I get killed.

Looking forward to hearing it.

On topic, this is good to hear. I would have preferred 32, but 16 is perfectly fine. I'm still not completely sure I'll be getting this game, but it's a testament to High Voltage that I'm becoming more interested as time goes by.

This is superb news for Wii owners. High Voltage takes the Wii seriously, and I applaud their efforts.

The Conduit is giving the FPS on the 360 serious competition. The online sounds very enticing right now

Around the Network

I really wonder if they can not add at least two player split screen because wiispeak seems perfect for those like who don't like to buy multiple headsets.With one wiispeak anyone can join in and curse at the competition.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Just read this. That's amazing. Every day or so something comes that confirms over and over that this will be THE game to have on the Wii.

I hope it becomes a top 5 selling Wii game. :)

Great news!

Gnosis said:
ZaP~ said:
Wow, I want this game!
Great news, 1 day after WiiSpeak, and there is more than one games that will support it, hope this trend continue

There's actually 2 :D The Conduit and Animal Crossing.

Anyway, I like the idea of WiiSpeak how everyone in one place can speak to a whole group of other people. But what if you dont want others in your area to hear what the people you are chatting to are saying? Or if you dont want the people also using Wiispeak to hear people just generally talking where you are.

Another question. When you're talking to other people, will you hear them through the TV or the Wiispeak device?

I know that is the reason i said more than 1, and we still have one more day of E3 :D

As far as i know you hear them throught the TV

I know

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

everytime I see the conduit I make a sexwii